Friday, May 27, 2011

what's life's for

Hello guys. :)

Long time no see. Less than a month , many things can happen in the blink of an eye. Every day we go through of different feelings. And it's ME.

I pass my days with love , sorrow , trials and challenges. And that's really made me become more mature. I am a person who likes to "play" with emotions and I also have a conflict with it. I was easily offended and quite sensitive and I easily shed tears. But I am not the one who likes to take advantage of my advantage. Saja je cakap. :)

Bulan May dah nak berakhir. Nak masuk June dah. Masing-masing dah sambung belajar kat UITM , Matrix , and what.so.ever. Mostly lah. But still ada je yang tak start lagi. It's okay. Masing-masing tau apa yang mereka nakkan dalam hidup kan. But that's not the thing I'm gonna write here.

Lately , I perasan banyak benda yang jadi dalam hidup I. To be truth , benda yang betul-betul menguji kesabaran. And absolutely , it affects my emotions. I just could not accept what THEY did to me. Memalukan I secara terang-terangan. If I made mistakes , just come to me and tell me politely. Susah ke ? We're friends. Or maybe I je yang anggap kita kawan ? I don't know. It's just all this while , I hormatkan diorang. But at the end , they didn't.

I just don't understand what's life's for. Untuk sakitkan hati orang ? Untuk cari gaduh dengan orang ? Or untuk mengata and menghina orang ? I'm just glad that I still have people who cares about me. UNTUNG MASIH ADA YANG SAYANG kan..Besides friends , I have my family and my family is my life. 

Even I buat salah , I did asked for apologized. They shouldn't embarrassed me like so so rude. Day and night I keep thinking all about that. And it's really buat I pening kepala. My family tak pernah bosan nasihatkan I walaupun kadang-kadang benda tu simple and not so complicated. But whatever it is , I'm still glad to have my family. Seriously , they're my life. So what ?

Same goes to my friend , my true friend that still care about me anytime and whenever I need. You just always there to hear to me as a friend. I'm glad that I have people like you. I really appreciate it. Even we're not toooooooo close (TapiRasanyaDahKot) , but deep in my heart , you are still there to be my friend sampai kiamat !

Conclusion : To people like YOU , FRIENDS yang kononnya "friend, as long as I don't give a shit to you , please belajar hormatkan orang lain okay ? All I want to say is , THANKS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment