Saturday, May 7, 2011

confuse

Hello again. Baru siang tadi update , I'm back. Hihi. 

May 6 , 12pm , result UPU keluar. I've checked. Frustrated. This is what we call , tak ada rezeki..And actually , my mum have planned to send me over into private college. 

I've been thinking about this all day long. Itupun mummy kata kalau lah tak dapat UPU. Then mummy suruh I buat rayuan. If I pegi UITM , nanti I akan dihantar jauh-jauh. I TAK NAK. I lagi prefer pergi college swasta. Boleh ulang-alik. Biar lah penat sikit daripada I tak boleh belajar sebab duduk jauh-jauh. Sedangkan one of my sisters dulu pun nangis-nangis nak balik,inikan pulak I. Mummy please...I don't wanna go that far....I promise,kalau mummy tak hantar I jauh-jauh , I will study as hard than before. 

Mummy cakap , dia nak I berdikari. Mummy , I study dalam KL pun , I can and I WILL. And now , I'm just hoping and pray for the best. 

Anyway , it's been 5 months I am free from school uniform , school rules and stuffs. And for sure , SPM ! Ahah , I dah tinggalkan zaman tu okay. I'm not school kid anymore ! And will continue my study in college. I am an adult. Yeah , I'm 18. I just don't care if you all nak gelak and think what I'm saying is something funny. It's my life. You don't feel what I feel. As long as I don't talk shit about you , so please don't dare to talk shit about me.

Well guys , "it" starts once you get into college. That's what we call LIFE. :)



2 comments:

  1. hahahaha kena hantar g uitm....
    Nanti i ckp kat mummy u hantar kat UITM sabah...
    nanti everyday u akan nangis nak balik...
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u memaaaaaang jahat. haha. no way. mummy i tak sampai hati nak buat mcm tu. :P

    ReplyDelete